|Borghese's Blush Milano in Rosa Brilliante $30|
Blush Milano's long-lasting formula conditions skin and provides a subtle, natural color. I was pleased to read Blush Milano is non-pore clogging, fragrant and irritant free. My favorite shade is the one I chose from the color palette on Borghese's website, Rosa Brilliante. It appeared a little darker in the compact than on the website, but when applied, was a perfect match to the shade displayed on Borghese.com. The blush went on smoothly, lasted the entire day without having to be reapplied, and gave my cheeks a healthy-looking, rosy glow.
Blush Milano is available in eight beautiful shades and retails for $30 at Borghese.com. Free shipping offer with a $60 purchase.
Be sure not to miss this special offer ~ Borghese Celestial Nights Beauty Box a $160 value for $59. The 7-piece set includes ~
- Splendore Brightening Makeup
- Satin Shadow Milano Trio in Romantico Brown
- Linea Precisa Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara in Black
- Perfetta Lip Pencil in Cacao
- Lumina High-Shine Lipcolour in Mocha
- B Gloss Lip Gloss in Celestial
Thank you, Borghese, for continuing to maintain the highest standards in quality and for sending me your chic Blush Milano to try. ♥